Submitt your application online until 31st May 2017. Please also see possibilities for external funding and scholarships.
|Semester at DUK, Austria||01 August 2016 – 15 January 2017|
|Orientation*||24 August 2016 – 26 August 2016|
|Courses*||29 August 2016 – 16 December 2016|
|Break||30 October 2016 – 6 November 2016|
*Obligatory Attendance in Krems
Notification for scholarship applicants for Erasmus+ MSc MARIHE intake in August 2016 on the current state of the applications and selection results was sent out to all the applicants. Follow our website and FB for more updates.
The application for self-paying students is opened until 9th May 2016, 23:00 CET. Join the truly international collective of MARIHE students and invest in the future of higher education.
MARIHE application period for the intake in August 2016 is being prolonged, due to technical difficulties with Moodle.
The new application date for self-paying students is Monday, 9th May 2016, 23:00 CET.
Thank you for understanding.
MARIHE programme opens its application process for self-paying students - deadline is 26 April 2016.
What we offer:
- Erasmus+ quality master programme on higher education, research and innovation management
- A 2-year full-time four country cross-cultural study journey
- Possible single module study for the individualised learning
- Regardless of your BA discipline, opportunity for academic or professional specialisation
- A success rate of near 100%
- An intensive training experience in a small group of international top students, where the age differences are part of the learning experience
- International networking with scholars, practitioners, and MARIHE Alumni
- Excellent job perspectives, and career development (PhD positions, higher education management, policy making, analysis)