|Description - MARIHE in brief|
|Programme||Master in Research and Innovation in Higher Education - MARIHE (Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree)|
|Duration||Four semesters (24 months); 120 ECTS (information on ECTS)|
|Language of Tuition||English|
|Degree awarded||Joint Degree "Master of Science, MSc." or Joint Degree "Master of Administrative Sciences, M.Sc. (Admin.)" or Double Degree "Master (in Educational Science)" & "Master of Administrative Sciences" (more information on this)|
|Start||Student intake is once a year in August.|
Objectives of MARIHE
• Objective 1: To educate change agents for systems and institutions of HE, innovation and research,
who analyse mechanisms of HE, innovation and research (the knowledge triangle), utilise their change management skills to modernize institutions and help them respond to new trends, such as digitalisation.
• Objective 2: To improve the management of HE and research institutions,
by equipping graduates with managerial and decision making skills and the capability to develop new managerial and leadership concepts and instruments for institutions.
• Objective 3: To promote internationalisation in HE, innovation and research,
by providing graduates with concepts of internationalisation as such, intercultural competence that actively promote internationalisation and development through cross-border activities.
• Objective 4: To promote entrepreneurship and strengthen university-business relationships.
by developing graduates with an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to facilitate university-business-relationships.
• Objective 5: To raise the quality of learning and teaching and make higher education more inclusive
by preparing graduates with skills to support HEIs in modernizing their strategy and methods of teaching and learning and to use the possibilities of digitalisation in this respect and reach new groups through HE.