The 10 mandatory application documents are:
Please note: All templates are available in the Download Section. Regarding requirements, carefully read our MARIHE Guideline for Applicants.
1. Application Form for participation in MARIHE as self-funded student (intake 2019)
2. Copy of passport / personal identification card
- Notice: Translation into English may be needed (see information on translations of documents)
3. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- in Europass format (English template)
4. Letter of Motivation (LoM)
5. University diplomas/degree certificates from prior university studies
- Instructions for applicants who will obtain their first degree after the application deadline:
6. Transcripts of records from all university studies
- If original is not in English, please provide original plus translation (see information on translation of documents).
7. Recent photograph
8. Proof of proficiency in English language (certificate with scores from TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Cambridge C1 Advanced, Cambridge C2 Proficiency)
- Find out more on requirements for test certificates and for what reasons an applicant can be exempted from English language certificate
9. Two letters of recommendation
- Please see the information to give to the referees in the Download Section.
- For topic and lenght of essay, please see template.
In general, all application documents should be prepared in English language, or, if they are originals in other languages (e.g university diploma), should be translated into English according to our requirements.
For Technical Specifications for Application Documents, please refer to the Guideline for Applicants.
(Last update of this page: March 2019)