Notification for scholarship applicants for Erasmus+ MSc MARIHE intake in August 2016 on the current state of the applications and selection results was sent out to all the applicants. Follow our website and FB for more updates.
The application for self-paying students is opened until 9th May 2016, 23:00 CET. Join the truly international collective of MARIHE students and invest in the future of higher education.
MARIHE programme opens its application process for self-paying students - deadline is 26 April 2016.
What we offer:
- Erasmus+ quality master programme on higher education, research and innovation management
- A 2-year full-time four country cross-cultural study journey
- Possible single module study for the individualised learning
- Regardless of your BA discipline, opportunity for academic or professional specialisation
- A success rate of near 100%
- An intensive training experience in a small group of international top students, where the age differences are part of the learning experience
- International networking with scholars, practitioners, and MARIHE Alumni
- Excellent job perspectives, and career development (PhD positions, higher education management, policy making, analysis)
4th of January MARIHE-4 started with their 2nd semester in Finland.
Orientation at University of Tampere greeted newcomers with occasional sunshine and a bit colder temperatures. However, warm greetings by the students in the student dormitories and the faculty did keep them warm. Let the journey begin. Follow the updates on MARIHE FB page
MARIHE-3 finished their 3rd semester in China.
Beijing Normal University (BNU) has once again offered the students the study and cultural experiences, which are necessary for sucessful management in interdisciplinary and multicultural field of higher education.
Photo Credit: Ha Binh, Annie Godonoga and Jon Maes.
MARIHE programme opens its application process for self-paying students 11th February 2016, deadline 26th April 2016.
What we offer:
The unique features of the programme are not only the modes of learning, the content of the modules and the mobility and practical experience tracks. The programme has showed the development of existing career patterns for students with work experiences. For students who continued the MARIHE directly from their BA studies, it showed the enhanced learning and network building opportunities.
The program’s graduates bring along the key competencies for successful managers, experts and researchers in tertiary education, research and innovation. The internship working experiences have a proven track record of providing employment opportunities to the MARIHE graduates. Those range from quality management, international policy development, PhD studies at the top 10 universities in the world (QS) to international relations managers, human resource and communication development.
Beside management and policy analysis as the focus points of the programme, students can involve also in research activities. Those together with publishing in WPHES journal and MARIHE e-book series - publications are fundamentals for supporting also your PhD ambitions.
Visit How to apply section.