Intake 2021 - Download of application documents:
(cf. section on required application documents)
N.B.: There will be NO scholarship application period for intake 2021 (cf. Information regarding application period for intake 2021).
- MARIHE Guideline for Applicants (Intake 2021) N.B.: Some information refer only to scholarship applicants, but the application documents are the same – except the Application Form.
- Application Form for participation in MARIHE as a self-funded student (without an Erasmus Mundus scholarship) (intake 2021) (application document no. 1)
- Europass-CV template + instructions (application document no. 3)
- Letter of Motivation (LoM) template (application document no. 4)
- Statement on late submission of English test score for self-funded applicants (may subsitute application document no. 8)
- Information for Referees (for two letters of recommendation) (application document no. 9)
- Essay template (application document no. 10)
- MARIHE Detailed Curriculum (as of September 2018)
- MARIHE Information leaflet on estimated costs (as of April 2021)
- MARIHE Student Agreement 2021 (draft) for Scholarship Holders
- MARIHE Student Agreement 2021 (draft) for Self-funded Students
Documents from outside the consortium:
The contents of the following external documents reflect the views only of the authors, and MARIHE consortium cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- "The Impact of COVID-19 on Erasmus Mundus Programmes: Student and Practioner Voices" (J. Schueller & F. Colus 2020); research report as the result of the presentation at the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees Kick-off Meeting in November 2020 for programme coordinators of new EMJMD programmes by EACEA)