MARIHE programme is jointly conducted by the six partners
- University for Continuing Education Krems/Austria (coordinating institution) - UWK
- Tampere University/Finland - TAU
- Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück/Germany - UASO
- Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE)/Hungary - ELTE
- Beijing Normal University/China - BNU
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology/India - TIET
Prior to year 2018, MARIHE was conducted by the four partners Danube University Krems/Austria, University of Tampere/Finland, Beijing Normal University/China, and University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück/Germany.