Graduates of MARIHE will be awarded a joint degree.
For students following the research and analysis track (students spend 4th semester either at University of Tampere or at Danube university Krems), the consortium partners awarding the joint degree are the University of Tampere and Danube University Krems. Graduates will be awarded a joint degree titled Master of Administrative Sciences, M.Sc. (Admin.).
For students following the management track (students spend 4th semester at University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück), the consortium partners awarding the joint degree are the University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück and Danube University Krems. Graduates will be awarded a joint degree titled Master of Science, MSc.
Mobility for intakes until 2016
All students of MARIHE will have the same mobility track in first three semesters:
- 1st Semester: Danube University Krems / Austria
- 2nd Semester: University of Tampere / Finland
- Internship: between 2nd and 3rd semester, see explanation below
- 3rd Semester: Beijing Normal University / China
In the 4th semester there are two different specialization tracks:
- The management track which focuses on the management of research and innovation in higher education. Students in the management track will spend their 4th semester at University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück / Germany
- The research and analysis track which focuses on analyzing and conducting research on the topics "research" and "innovation" in the higher education sector. Students in this track will spend their 4th semester at either Danube University Krems / Austria or at University of Tampere / Finland.
For the internship between the 2nd and the 3rd semester, students will be with an institution related to research and innovation in higher education, e.g. the MARIHE associated partners. In addition, there will also be the possibility for students to come up with own ideas for their internship placement.
|1st Semester||2nd Semester||Internship||3rd Semester||4th Semester|
Through the mobility scheme in MARIHE, students have:
- access to a variety of expertise (higher education management, policy analysis and higher education consultancy, strong regional expertise in the field of higher education)
- access to different types of institutions of higher education in Europe and Asia (university of applied sciences, traditional university, university for continuing education), which will serve on its own as perfect contextualization for students
- excellent possibilities for internships linked to the field of research and innovation
- authentic contact with different national and cultural contexts, including China
- the possibility to learn a variety of languages (major and small languages)