Contributing to MARIHE as a Visiting Scholar / Lecturer
As the field of research and innovation in higher education has many relations to other disciplines, MARIHE would like to invite scholars/lecturers from subjects like business administration, economics, sociology, psychology, political sciences and education/pedagogy to teach in MARIHE programme. For the list of modules, cf. MARIHE curriculum.
Invited scholars will teach subjects of their expertise or support students when writing their masters’ theses. They will have special evening sessions with students to discuss state of the art issues and emerging topics and will be invited to publish in the MARIHE e-journal.
To contribute to MARIHE invited scholars should
- have expertise in a field relevant to the topic of modules of MARIHE programme (as academic, manager or practitioner)
- hold a Ph.D. degree (or equivalent)
- have experience in university teaching at graduate level and in English language
Find more information in the application form (see below on this page).
Scholarships for Visiting Scholars / Lecturers
Scholars teaching in MARIHE programme can obtain an "Erasmus Mundus scholarship for scholars". The formal requirements are:
- Scholars should spend a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of three months teaching at one of the consortium partner institutions.
- Scholars enrolled in / working at a third-country higher education institution may be involved as visiting scholars at European consortium partner institutions of MARIHE (i.e. Danube University Krems/Austria, University of Tampere/Finland, University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück/Germany).
- Scholars enrolled in / working at a European partner institution of the MARIHE consortium (means: only scholars from Danube University Krems/Austria, University of Tampere/Finland, University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück/Germany) may be involved as visiting scholars at Beijing Normal University/China.
The teaching activities can include research and other activities like student tutoring.
The Erasmus Mundus scholarship for scholars will be paid as a living allowance of
€ 1 200 / week for a minimum duration of 2 weeks and a maximum duration of
3 months per scholar. For more information cf. the Erasmus Mundus Programme Guide, chapter 4.
To apply for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship as Visiting Scholar (Lecturer), please use the following application form: